Sunday 4 December 2011

Craving Cup Cake Beautiful


For Many of us, childhood birthdays Meant blissful Consumption of the cupcakes beautiful.

I'd swell with pride When EACH year, on the afternoon of my big day, my mother Would march into my classroom with Duncan Hines marble cup cakes beautiful with dollop of chocolate frosting for EACH of my fellow Students. Few Things Were Simply as satisfying.

Later, as birthdays marked-by cupcakes in the classroom morphed Into coed get-togethers in junior high, then tequila-Fueled parts in young adulthood, cupcakes faded Into the past.

That Is, Until a couple of years ago. Watched Many of us, in mouth-watering envy, as Carrie Bradshaw devoured the perfect little cake on "Sex and the City." There She Was, clad in designer duds forth, licking the fluffy pink frosting off Her upper lip as she gossiped about Her latest conquest.

1 comment:

  1. Cup cake yang ditunjukkan sangat manarik dan cantik sekali...

    ReplyDelete